BECOME PART OF VOLTABOX AG
As a system provider for safe and efficient battery systems, we want to play a sustainable role in shaping the future of electromobility and hold a leading position in the market. We achieve this through our four core competencies: Technology, Modularization, Application Orientation and Automation.
BUT WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT OUR EMPLOYEES?
As an attractive employer in the energy sector in the Paderborn Technology Hub, we recognized and appreciated the value of good and loyal employees long before the shortage of skilled workers.
Rigid silo-thinking and constricting activities? Wrong! As a young and rapidly growing company with around 20 employees, team spirit is enormously important to us – we support each other and always have our goals in mind: to actively shape the energy transition.
The enthusiasm and inventiveness of each individual employee make a significant contribution to the company’s success.
In your role as a working student/intern, you’ll get the opportunity to really make a difference. You’ll take responsibility from day one, network beyond our company, and take your project to the finish line.
YOU ARE WORKING ON THIS WITH ENERGY:
- You evaluate business models, create project plans and coordinate feasibility studies.
- in individual projects you support the team e.g. in the areas of controlling (accounting according to HGB and IFRS) and human resources.
- You will work with us on the planning, implementation and further development of marketing projects.
- You are currently enrolled in one of the following degree programs: Economics, Business Administration, International Business Studies or Industrial Engineering.
- At least three successfully completed semesters
- Communication skills, enjoyment of working independently and an affinity for trying out new things
- Agile and independent working style
- From day one you will be part of an unbeatable team where you can contribute your fresh ideas and thus actively participate in our (and your) growth.
- You will receive above-average, performance-based pay.
- We want to make your everyday life easier: That’s why, in addition to 30 days of vacation, you also get flexible working hours and, of course, the opportunity to work mobile
- In our rapidly growing company, we attach great importance to a pleasant, appreciative and open working atmosphere: we succeed in this, among other things, through employee events, an open feedback culture, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- Our location is unbeatable: Not only is it conveniently located with good transport links (bus & train) – we are located in Paderborn’s technologie-hub. Get inspired by the vibe and atmosphere of the technology park.
- Our bright and modern workspaces are equipped with height-adjustable desks, comfortable office chairs and modern IT equipment. And to make sure you’re well supplied, there’s also water and coffee too.
Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any further questions?
`Don’t hesitate to contact us at 05251 693 969-0.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON!
Voltabox AG – Patrick Zabel, CEO – Technologiepark 32 – 33100 Paderborn – www.voltabox.ag